01 02 03 Craftmosh: Time Out Challenge Third Birthday! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Time Out Challenge Third Birthday!

34
Hi everyone!

Just a reminder that there is still time to join in the fun over at Time Out Challenges, where we are celebrating our third birthday !! I'm still relatively new to the Design Team but I think anyone can say that three years is an amazing achievement and we are celebrating in style!! We have so many kind sponsors for our challenge this week!  And to top it off a wonderful guest designer - Ardyth - who's beautiful card is so inspiring.  Congratulations to all the Design Team, it is a wonderful team and I'm so pleased they've welcomed me with open arms and amazing friendship! 

The challenge for the celebration is 'Love and / or friendship, with the optional twist of spotlight stamping'.  If you're not familiar with spotlight stamping, you'll see some fabulous inspiration from the design team to help out!

For my card, I took 4.25 x 5.5" piece of Bristol Smooth cardstock and stamped the largest image from the Lil Inkers Inky Flowers stamp all over the piece using Simon Says Stamp Wisteria ink.   I then used the outline cup from The Ton Stamps Tea Party set, and stamped it over the pattern in Versafine Onyx black ink. 


For the 'spotlight' part of my card, I then used Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers in Violet and Deep Violet to colour in the flowers ONLY where they were within the outline of the cup.  I then edged the cup in a grey Zig where the rim was and underneath to give the illusion of almost a diecut effect - but it isn't - just one layer!


For the sentiment I used Basic Labels from The Ton in Versafine Onyx Black and heat embossed with clear powder, trimmed it out and popped it up on foam squares.  For finishing touches I used clear Wink of Stella on the petals of the cup, and a few sequins from the Pretty Pink Posh Sugar Plum selection adhered with Ranger Multi Medium Matt.   I adhered the whole piece to a 100lb Neenah Solar White Card base with a small border showing.


So that's it from me - be sure to join us in the celebration - look how many AWESOME sponsors we have for the winners, as well as some who are joining us for a blog hop - full details over at the Time Out page.  

Be sure to join in !!

Jennyx

Labels: , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38